Friday 13 February 2015

Change In StoryBoard

I had a change of plan and I wanted to change my storyboard. I wasn't really sure about it so I am completely changing the layout and setting of my music video. My new music video is going to have a narrative and performance base to it. I am changing my storyboard because my target audience prefers it, I have asked numerous people if they preferred this storyline and all of them said yes, this is because the storyline is more detailed and interesting than the last one. My old storyboard I wasn't sure about it because I didn't actually have any idea how to film or start on it. It took me quite a long time to plan out my new storyboard and I am happy with it now, I have a better understanding how to start it and I am looking forward to film. Firstly I am going to be filming Anna singing her song as the narrative base and then film my friends around school and where I live.

Storyline:
- A boy and girl who are in a relationship, the girl is in love with him
- They have been going out for a long time
- However he is cheating on her
- She knows but she doesn't say anything because she loves him too much
- We see her happy with him but when she's by herself she is upset
- We see snippets of him and another girl together
- She see's is but just walks away
- In the end she doesn't say anything, she is depressed and keeps it to herself


No comments:

Post a Comment